At GENNEX it is our belief, that bringing together open minds from diverse industries in a creative setting, INSPIRE their minds for what is possible, CHALLENGE them to leave their ‘box’ and create new connections and ENABLE them with new world skills will facilitate solutions for new worlds problems and hence create new business. Join us for GENNEX 2019!
During two inspiring days, the premiere of GENNEX “Minds without Limits” offered 16 keynote speeches, over 25 workshops and various technology and leadership labs with a total of over 50 speakers. The disruptive setting of a business conference in a circus tent and the vibrant, creative atmosphere led to the exchange of over 8,000 contacts among participants via the klik badge, animated over 600 participants to attend a workshop, and encouraged over 700 ” explorers” in the “C2 experiential Labs” to go beyond their comfort zone – with more than 400 people in the C2 ball pool.
«mind blowing» «superb» «fascinating» «cool» «thrilling»
GENNEX 2018 featured many highlights with speakers like John Foley (Blue Angels Jet Pilot), Nigel Barlow (who rocked the tent), the amazing Soul Flyers (with their wingsuit jump into a plane) and many more. A special moment was saved to the end of the two days, when Prof. Muhammad Yunus (Piece Nobel Price Winner) handed over the GENNEX HUMAN FOKUS AWARD to Dr. h.c. Hannes Schmid, Founder of Smiling Gecko, for his fantastic work and role model building the first smart village in Cambodia. Get to know more here!
Voice of GENNEX 2018 participants (Social Media)
- «Still can’t get over the fact that a business conference is an a circus tent – what a creative out side of the box set-up!»
- «I have never participated in a more impressive, more emotional and more inspiring speech as the one this afternoon at Gennex.»
- «This Event just keeps getting cooler and more interesting by the minute»
- «Creative Leadership …. How fascinating!!! – Powerful participants engagement»
- «Looking fwd. to Gennex to start. It is already mind-blowing. People and atmosphere are pulsing with Innovation and inspiration. Have never been more curios what’s next.»
- «Happy to be part of the most interesting and interactive business conference!»
- «Gennex: Best creative event in Switzerland»
- «Wieder viel gelernt»
- «What an amazing atmosphere»
- «Sackstarker Beginn heute Morgen an der GENNEX»
- «What an amazing conference!»
- «Thanks for the opportunity – see you again 2019»
«Thank you for a great experience and for thinking about us Millennial’s! The conference was definitely a success – see you next year in Zürich!”
Piece Nobel Price Winner Prof. Muhammad Yunus at GENNEX 2018, thrilled about the premiere of GENNEX with Christian Frei, co-founder GENNEX and Member of the board of Gregory Knie Entertainment AG and InspiredView GmbH.